You’ve got to love a hair care product line that can do the job without harsh chemicals, and Mastey‘s line of environmentally conscious products fits the bill.
Designed especially for color-treated hair (mine isn’t colored, but I find that products for color-treated hair tend to be a bit gentler) to help you achieve longer lasting color while maintaining shine and healthy hair, the Mastey products are made of only the healthiest ingredients, like anti-oxidant rich grapeseed extract, certified argan oil and olive oil, vegan natural moisturizing factor, rice amino acids, lipids and vitamins.
The complete line of color protecting products includes Shampoo, Conditioner, Restorative Mask, Oil Treatment, Therapy Spray, Finishing Spray, Defining Cream, Beach Spray, Volumizing Foam, Styling Gel and Dry Wax. I’ve tried most of them and like them all. Especially Mastey’s Leave-In Therapy Spray, which is designed to:
- Repair dry and damaged hair with rice amino acids and vegetable based moisturizers
- Smoothe hair and control fly aways and frizz
- Seal in hair color and protect it from premature fading
- Provide thermal protection from hot tools
- Create silkiness and add shine to dull and damaged hair
- Enhance the natural body of your hair, and
- Prevent hair breakage and split ends.
Plus, it’s 100% vegan with no animal testing—and that grapeseed extract makes it smell really, really good!
Originally published in Santa Barbara Seasons Magazine on July 12, 2016.